Nalgesin S 40 tablets 275 mg
Nalgesin S is a medicine for pain, inflammation, and reduces fever in adults and adolescents from 12 years of age.
Detailed product information
Nalgesin S acts against pain , has an anti-inflammatory effect and reduces elevated temperature and fever . It has a rapid onset of action, the tablets dissolve well. Nalgesin S tablets are for adults and adolescents from 12 years of age.
Nalgesin S is used:
- For headaches, teeth, backs
- For pain after surgery and after injuries (eg sprains of joints, muscle stretching)
- Muscle and joint pain in flu and cold
- During painful menstruation
- For prevention of migraine therapy
- In feverish conditions, flu and upper respiratory tract infections
How to take Nalgesin S:
Adults and adolescents from 12 years of age (weighing more than 50 kg) take 1 tablet after 8-12 hours, up to 3 tablets a day. At the beginning of treatment, 2 tablets can be taken at one or one hour apart. Do not take the product for more than 10 days without consulting your doctor.
The active substance is 275 mg naproxen sodium in one film-coated tablet.
The other ingredients are povidone, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, magnesium stearate, opaque YS-1-4215 blue.
MEDICINAL PRODUCT, READ CAREFULLY IN PACKAGE LEAFLET