Ashwagandha is a herb that is nicknamed Indian ginseng for its beneficial properties. It acts as an adaptogen, that is, it promotes resistance to stress and exhaustion , and promotes mental and physical well-being . It promotes energy and vitality . Naturalis Ashwagandha is a dried root powder that comes from organic farming.
- ashwagandha promotes stress resistance
- promotes relaxation and sleep
- it contributes to mental health
- supports memory and concentration
- promotes energy and vitality
- helps protect against oxidative stress
Pour 1 to 2 teaspoons (approx. 1-2 g) into 200 ml of water, juice, smoothie or vegetable milk and drink. Consume 1-2 times a day.
It is not a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. The product is not intended for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women. Keep out of reach of children.