Nestle BEBA OPTIPRO 1 Baby formula 600g
BEBA OPTIPRO 1 600g is an initial milk infant formula.
OPTIPRO is a special process for obtaining a mixture of proteins in order to approach breast milk.
BIFIDUS LACTIS are bacteria of the intestinal microflora, similar to those commonly found in the intestines of breastfed infants.
It is intended for infants from birth.
Food for special nutrition, infant formula.
The package contains 600 g.
Dosage and method of use
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing baby food.
2. Thoroughly wash the bottle, cap and teat and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Boil infant drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool.
4. Pour half of the boiled water (see dosing table), cooled to approx. 40 ° C, into the container. Water temperature above 45 ° C destroys lactic acid bacteria!
5. Measure out the powder with the measuring cup provided (see dosing table) and pour it into the container. The powder in the measuring cup must always be level!
6. Shake well.
7. Fill the container with boiled water to the required amount (see dosing table).
8. Shake well once more to dissolve the powder.
9. Check the appropriate temperature of the prepared food.
10. Close the package tightly after each use and store in a dry place at room temperature.
1. - 2. week: 3 level measuring cups * pour 90 ml of water, 6 feedings per day
Weeks 3 - 4: 4 level measuring cups * pour 120 ml of water, 5 feedings per day
2nd month: 5 level measuring cups * pour 150 ml of water, 5 feedings per day
3rd - 4th month: 6 level measuring cups * pour 180 ml of water, 5 feedings per day
5th - 6th month: 7 level measuring cups * pour 210 ml of water, 5 feedings per day
7th - 9th month: 7 level measuring cups * pour 210 ml of water, 4-3 feeds per day, 1-2 doses of food **
from the 10th month: 7 level measuring cups * pour 210 ml of water, 3-2 feeding per day, 2-3 doses of food **
Measuring cup size 4.3 g.
Always hold the baby in your arms when feeding. Do not leave it unattended, otherwise it may choke!
* administer only with the measuring cup provided, do not administer more or less powder than indicated in the table, otherwise the child may be either dehydrated or malnourished. Do not change the ratio of powder to water without consulting your doctor.
** Transfer to another type of infant milk product, as well as the introduction of a non-dairy formula, only perform in accordance with the recommendation of a pediatrician. This is especially true for infant cereal-milk porridge.
Ingredients:Whey powder, skimmed milk 18%, vegetable oils (high oleic, coconut, low-rapeseed rapeseed, sunflower), lactose, minerals (calcium salts of citric acid, potassium citrate, potassium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium salts phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, calcium hydroxide, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), fish oil, emulsifier (soy lecithin), choline bitartate, acidity regulator (citric acid), L-phenylalanine , vitamins (sodium L-ascorbate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, retinyl acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, phylloquinone, cholecalciferol, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin) , taurine, L-histidine, inositol,nucleotides [cytidine-5´-monophosphoric acid (CMP), sodium salts of uridine-5´-phosphoric acid (UMP), adenosine-5´-phosphoric acid (AMP), sodium salts of guanosine-5´-phosphoric acid (GMP)] , L-carnitine, lactic acid bacteria (Bifidobacterium lactis CNCM I-3446; 1 × 108 CTU / 100 g of powder at the end of minimum shelf life), whey protein concentrate.
Allergens: Contains milk, fish oil, soy.
Nutritional information per 100 g of powder: Energy 2177 kJ / 519kcal, Fats 28g - of which saturated fatty acids 6.5 g, linoleic acid 4300 mg, alpha-linolenic acid 380 mg, docosahexaenoic acid 135 mg, Carbohydrates 58 g - of which sugars 58 g, lactose 58 g, protein 9.6 g, salt 0.41 g.
Minerals per 100 g of powder: Sodium 165 mg, Potassium 520 mg, Calcium 330 mg, Phosphorus 185 mg, Magnesium 44 mg, Manganese 0.16 mg, Selenium 30 mcg, Iron 2.4 mg, Iodine 110 mcg, Copper 0, 42 mg, Zinc 3.7 mg, Chlorides 390 mg, Fluorides <(equal to) 0.06 mg.
Vitamins per 100 g of powder: Vitamin A 470 mcg, Vitamin D 13 mcg, Vitamin E 10 mg, Vitamin K 35 mcg, Vitamin C 80 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamin) 0.5 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1.2 mg , Niacin 4 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 0.3 mg, Folic acid 113 mcg, Pantothenic acid 4.2 mg, Vitamin B12 1.3 mcg, Biotin 11 mcg, Choline 170 mg, Inositol 70 mg, Taurine 32 mg, L-carnitine 9.5 mg, Nucleotides 14.8 mg.
12.9 g of powder 90 ml of water = 100 ml of prepared nutrition
Long-term breastfeeding is the best way of nutrition for a child, which is why we prefer him to baby food products. Nestlé BEBA OPTIPRO 1 should be given as recommended by a doctor or child nutritionist.