Nestle BEBA OPTIPRO 2 Baby formula 600g
BEBA OPTIPRO 2 600g is a continuing milk infant formula.
- Immune support - vitamins A, C, D participate in the normal functioning of the immune system. *
- OPTIPRO - a special process to obtain a mixture of proteins in order to approach breast milk.
- Probiotic bacteria Bifidus Lactis (BL) - are bacteria of the intestinal microflora, similar to those commonly found in the intestines of breastfed infants.
It is intended for infants from the end of the 6th month of age.
Food for special nutrition, follow-on milk formulas.
The package contains 600 g.
* Content in accordance with the requirements of legislation.
Dosage and method of use
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing baby food.
2. Thoroughly wash the bottle, cap and teat and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Boil infant drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool.
4. Pour half of the boiled water (see dosing table), cooled to approx. 40 ° C, into the container. Water temperature above 45 ° C destroys lactic acid bacteria!
5. Measure out the powder with the measuring cup provided (see dosing table) and pour it into the container. The powder in the measuring cup must always be level!
6. Shake well.
7. Fill the container with boiled water to the required amount (see dosing table).
8. Shake well once more to dissolve the powder.
9. Check the appropriate temperature of the prepared food.
10. Close the package tightly after each use and store in a dry place at room temperature.
From the end of the 6th month: 7 level measuring cups * pour 210 ml, 5 feedings per day
7 - 9 months: 7 level measuring cups * pour 210 ml of water, 4-3 feeds per day, 1-2 doses of food **
from the 10th month: 7 level measuring cups * pour 210 ml of water, 3-2 feeding per day, 2-3 doses of food **
Measuring cup size: 4.6 g.
Always hold the baby in your arms when feeding. Do not leave it unattended, otherwise it may choke!
Always prepare only 1 dose and feed immediately. Do not store uneaten portions. Follow the preparation instructions exactly, otherwise you will endanger the health of the infant.
* administer only with the measuring cup provided, do not administer more or less powder than indicated in the table, otherwise the child may be either dehydrated or malnourished. Do not change the ratio of powder to water without consulting your doctor.
** Transfer to another type of infant milk product, as well as the introduction of a non-dairy formula, only perform in accordance with the recommendation of a pediatrician.
Ingredients: Skimmed milk powder 59%, lactose , vegetable oils (sunflower, high oleic, coconut, rapeseed low erucic, sunflower), dried whey , dried product milk whey , minerals (calcium citrate, sodium salts of phosphoric acid, potassium citrate , potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium salts of phosphoric acid, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), emulsifier ( soya lecithin), fishoil, acidity regulator (citric acid), L-phenylalanine, vitamins (sodium L-ascorbate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, retinyl acetate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, acid foliar, phylloquinone, cholecalciferol, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin), L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-tryptophan, L-histidine, lactic acid bacteria (Bifidobacterium lactis CNCM I-3446; 1 × 100 million CTU / 100 g of powder for end of minimum durability).
Allergens: Contains milk, fish, soy.
Nutritional data per 100 ml: Energy 281 kJ / 67kcal, Fats 3.2 g - of which saturated fatty acids 0.8 g, Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.6 g, polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.6 g, linoleic acid 469 mg, acid alpha-linolenic 46 mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 17 mg, Carbohydrates 8.3 g - of which sugars 8.3 g, lactose 8.3 g, Protein 1.1 g, Salt 0.09 g.
Minerals per 100 ml: Sodium 34 mg, Potassium 91.1 mg, Calcium 65.7 mg, Phosphorus 40.2 mg, Magnesium 4.42 mg, Manganese 24 mcg, Selenium 3.4 mcg, Iron 0.88 mg, Iodine 14.1 mcg, Honey 0.05 mg, Zinc 0.48 mg, Chlorides 48.2 mg, Fluorides <0.01 mg.
Vitamins per 100 ml: Vitamin A 61.6 mcg / 15% *, Vitamin D 1.7 mcg / 24% *, Vitamin E 1.4 mg, Vitamin K 5.1 mcg, Vitamin C 9.6 mg / 21% *, Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 0.07 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 0.15 mg, Niacin 0.54 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 0.04 mg, Folic acid 11.3 mcg, Acid. pantothene 0.43 mg, Vitamin B12 0.16 mcg, Biotin 1.7 mcg.
13.4 g of powder 90 ml of water = 100 ml of prepared nutrition
* income reference value
Long-term breastfeeding is the best way of nutrition for a child, which is why we prefer him to baby food products. These should be given on the recommendation of a doctor or a qualified child nutritionist. Nestlé BEBA OPTIPRO 2 should be part of a mixed diet and must not be used as a substitute for breast milk during the first 6 months of life.