Nestle BEBA OPTIPRO 4 Baby formula 600g
BEBA OPTIPRO 4 600g is a dairy food for small children.
- Immune support - vitamins A, C, D participate in the normal functioning of the immune system. *
- OPTIPRO - a special process to obtain a mixture of proteins in order to approach breast milk.
It is intended for small children from the age of 18 months.
Food for special nutrition, dairy nutrition.
The package contains 600 g.
* Content in accordance with the requirements of legislation
Dosage and method of use
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing baby food.
2. Thoroughly wash the bottle, cap and teat and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Boil infant drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool.
4. Pour half of the boiled water (see dosing), cooled to about 40 ° C, into the container. Water temperature above 45 ° C destroys lactic acid bacteria!
5. Measure out the powder with the measuring cup provided (see dosing) and pour it into the container. The powder in the measuring cup must always be level!
6. Shake well.
7. Fill the container with boiled water to the required amount (see dosing).
8. Shake well once more to dissolve the powder.
9. Check the appropriate temperature of the prepared food.
10. Close the package tightly after each use and store in a dry place at room temperature.
From the end of the 18th month: 7 level measuring cups * pour 210 ml of water, 2-3 feedings per day, 3-2 doses of food **
Measuring cup size: 4.6 g.
Always hold the baby in your arms when feeding. Do not leave it unattended, otherwise it may choke!
Always prepare only 1 dose and feed immediately. Do not store uneaten portions. Follow the preparation instructions exactly, otherwise you will endanger the health of the infant.
Only boiled drinking water may be used in food preparation. Your baby may get sick from uncooked water, soiled dishes, or improperly diluted dairy nutrition.
* administer only with the measuring cup provided, do not administer more or less powder than indicated in the table, otherwise the child may be either dehydrated or malnourished. Do not change the ratio of powder to water without consulting your doctor.
** Transfer to another type of infant milk product, as well as the introduction of a non-dairy formula, only perform in accordance with the recommendation of a pediatrician.
Ingredients: Whole milk 48%, skim milk 25%, lactose , vegetable oils (rapeseed low erucic, sunflower, high oleic acid sunflower oil), product dried whey , galactooligosaccharides (from milk ), 2.6% minerals (calcium carbonate , ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide), emulsifier ( soy lecithin), acidity regulators (potassium salts of phosphoric acid), fructooligosaccharides 0,1%, vitamins (sodium L-ascorbate, riboflavin, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin).
Allergens: Contains milk, soy.
Nutritional information per 100 ml of prepared nutrition: Energy 281 kJ / 67 kcal, Fats 3 g - of which saturated fatty acids 0.6 g, Carbohydrates 8.7 g - of which sugars 8.7 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1 g, Salt 0.03 g.
Minerals per 100 ml : Calcium 127 mg / 23% *, Iron 1.2 mg / 15% *, Iodine 18.1 mcg / 23% *, Zinc 0.75 mg / 15% *.
Vitamins per 100 ml: Vitamin A 60.2 mcg / 15% *, Vitamin D 1.1 mcg / 15% *, Vitamin C 15 mg / 34% *, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 0.25 mg / 36% *, Vitamin B12 0.40 mcg / 50% *, Linoleic acid 556 mg, Alpha-linolenic acid 83 mg, Lactose 8.7 g.
13.9 g of powder 90 ml of water = 100 ml of prepared nutrition
* income reference value
Nestlé BEBA OPTIPRO 4 is a dairy food intended for small children from 18 months. It is not intended for infant nutrition up to 12 months. Food should only be part of a child's mixed and balanced diet.