Nestle BEBA OPTIPRO HA 1 - Baby formula 800g
BEBA OPTIPRO HA 1 800g is a nutrition intended for children with a family history of allergies with a content of partially broken whey protein from birth.
Contains partially hydrolyzed proteins.
- OPTIPRO HA - a special process to obtain 100% whey, partially hydrolyzed protein, which helps reduce the risk of milk protein allergy and later allergy symptoms
- Probiotic bacteria - L. reuteri - occur naturally in breast milk and are found in the intestinal microflora of breastfed infants. Thanks to their effects, they contribute to reducing the average crying time of your baby *.
- DHA / ARA fatty acids (= omega 3, omega 6) **
- Vitamins and minerals **
It has a pleasant taste.
Suitable for children from birth.
Food for special nutrition, infant formula.
The package contains 800 g.
* Szajewska H. et al., Journal of Pediatrics. Sept 14, 2012.
** Content in accordance with the requirements of the relevant legislation.
Dosage and method of use
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing baby food.
2. Thoroughly wash the bottle, cap and teat and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Boil infant drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool.
4. Pour half of the boiled water (see dosing table), cooled to approx. 40 ° C, into the container. Water temperature above 45 ° C destroys lactic acid bacteria!
5. Measure out the powder with the measuring cup provided (see dosing table) and pour it into the container. The powder in the measuring cup must always be level!
6. Shake well.
7. Fill the container with boiled water to the required amount (see dosing table).
8. Shake well once more to dissolve the powder.
9. Check the appropriate temperature of the prepared food.
10. Close the package tightly after each use and store in a dry place at room temperature.
1. - 2. week: 3 level measuring cups * pour 90 ml of water, 6 feedings per day
Weeks 3 - 4: 4 level measuring cups * pour 120 ml of water, 5 feedings per day
2nd month: 5 level measuring cups * pour 150 ml of water, 5 feedings per day
3rd - 4th month: 6 level measuring cups * pour 180 ml of water, 5 feedings per day
5th - 6th month: 7 level measuring cups * pour 210 ml of water, 5 feedings per day
7th - 9th month: 7 level measuring cups * pour 210 ml of water, 4-3 feeds per day, 1-2 doses of food **
from the 10th month: 7 level scoops * pour 210 ml of water, 3-2 feeds per day, 2-3 doses of food **
Measuring cup size: 4.4 g
Always hold the baby in your arms when feeding. Do not leave it unattended, otherwise it may choke!
* administer only with the included measuring cup, do not administer more or less powder than indicated in the table, otherwise the child may be either dehydrated or malnourished. Do not change the ratio of powder to water without consulting your doctor.
** Transfer to another type of infant formula as well as the introduction of a non-dairy formula should only be performed in accordance with the pediatrician's recommendation.
Ingredients:lactose (from milk), vegetable oils (sunflower with a high content of oleic acid, coconut, low-rapeseed rapeseed, sunflower), enzymatically hydrolysed whey protein concentrate 10.9%, minerals (calcium salts of phosphoric acid, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, potassium chloride phosphoric acid salts, sodium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), L-arginine, fish oil, Mortierella Alpina oil, vitamins (sodium L-ascorbate, calcium D-pantothenate, nicotinamide, DL -? - tocopheryl acetate, riboflavin, retinyl acetate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, phylloquinone, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin), L-histidine, choline bitartate, L-thyrosine, lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938, 8,9 x 107 CTU / 100 g powder at the end of minimum shelf life), taurine, inositol, nucleotides [cytidine-5´-monophosphoric acid (CMP), sodium salts of uridine-5´-phosphoric acid (UMP), adenosine-5´-monophosphoric acid acid (AMP), sodium salts of guanosine-5´-monophosphoric acid (GMP)], L-carnitine.
Allergens: contains milk and fish.
Nutritional data per 100 g: Energy 2135 kJ / 511 kcal, Fats 26 g - of which saturated fatty acids 7.3 g, monounsaturated fatty acids 12 g, polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.7 g linoleic acid 4.1 g, alpha- linolenic 0.5 g, arachidonic acid (ARA) 57 mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 57 mg, carbohydrates 59 g - of which sugars 59 g, lactose 59 g, fiber 0 g, protein 9.7 g, salt 0, 5 g
Minerals per 100 g: Sodium 200 mg, Potassium 580 mg, Calcium 347 mg, Phosphorus 200 mg, Magnesium 51 mg, Manganese 0.095 mg, Selenium 16 mcg, Iron 5.3 mg, Iodine 70 mcg, Copper 0.44 mg, Zinc 5 mg, Chlorides 385 mg, Fluorides <(or equal) 0.060 mg.
Vitamins per 100 g: Vitamin A 510 mcg RE, Vitamin D 6.8 mcg, Vitamin E 8.4 mg TE, Vitamin K 40 mcg, Vitamin C 69 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamin) 0.5 mg, Vitamin B2 (ryboflavin ) 1.3 mg, Niacin 5.4 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 0.36 mg, Acid. leaf 81 mcg, Kys. pantothene 4.8 mg, Vitamin B12 1.1 mcg, Biotin 11 mcg, Choline 56 mg, Inositol 32 mg, Taurine 28 mg, L-Carnitine 13 mg, Nucleotides 15 mg.
13.1 g of powder 90 ml of water = 100 ml of prepared nutrition
Instant milk infant formula with Lactobacillus reuteri and modified protein, intended for controlled dietary nutrition while reducing the risk of allergy to milk proteins. For infants from birth if they cannot be breastfed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Long-term breastfeeding is the best way for a baby, so we prefer him to baby food. Nestlé BEBA OPTIPRO HA 1 should be administered on the advice of a doctor or a qualified child nutritionist. BEBA OPTIPRO HA 1 is suitable as the only source of nutrition for infants. It must not be consumed by infants allergic to milk proteins.