Nestle BEBA OPTIPRO HA 2 - Baby formula 800g
BEBA OPTIPRO HA 2 800g is an instant infant formula intended for children with a family history of allergies with a content of partially broken whey protein.
- Contains partially hydrolyzed proteins.
- OPTIPRO HA - a special process to obtain 100% whey, partially hydrolyzed protein, which helps reduce the risk of milk protein allergy and later allergy symptoms
- Probiotic bacteria - L. reuteri - occur naturally in breast milk and are found in the intestinal microflora of breastfed infants. Thanks to their effects, they contribute to reducing the average crying time of your baby *.
- ARA / DHA **
- Vitamins and minerals **
It has a pleasant taste.
It is suitable for children from the end of the 6th month.
Food for special nutrition, follow-on milk formulas.
The package contains 800 g.
* Szajewska H. et al., Journal of Pediatrics. Sept 14, 2012.
** Content in accordance with the requirements of the relevant legislation.
Dosage and method of use
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing baby food.
2. Thoroughly wash the bottle, cap and teat and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Boil infant drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool.
4. Pour half of the boiled water (see dosing table), cooled to approx. 40 ° C, into the container. Water temperature above 45 ° C destroys lactic acid bacteria!
5. Measure out the powder with the measuring cup provided (see dosing table) and pour it into the container. The powder in the measuring cup must always be level!
6. Shake well.
7. Fill the container with boiled water to the required amount (see dosing table).
8. Shake well once more to dissolve the powder.
9. Check the appropriate temperature of the prepared food.
10. Close the package tightly after each use and store in a dry place at room temperature.
From the end of the 6th month: 7 level measuring cups * pour 210 ml, 5 feedings per day
7 - 9 months: 7 level measuring cups * pour 210 ml of water, 4-3 feeds per day, 1-2 doses of food
** from the 10th month: 7 level scoops * pour 210 ml of water, 3-2 feeds per day, 2-3 doses of food **
Measuring cup size: 4.6 g.
Always hold the baby in your arms when feeding. Do not leave it unattended, otherwise it may choke!
* administer only with the measuring cup provided, do not administer more or less powder than indicated in the table, otherwise the child may be either dehydrated or malnourished. Do not change the ratio of powder to water without consulting your doctor.
** Transfer to another type of infant milk product, as well as the introduction of a non-dairy formula, only perform in accordance with the recommendation of a pediatrician.
Ingredients:lactose (from milk), vegetable oils (sunflower with a high content of oleic acid, coconut, low-rapeseed rapeseed, sunflower), maltodextrin, enzymatically hydrolyzed whey protein concentrate 10.4%, potato starch, minerals (calcium salts of phosphoric acid, magnesium chloride , potassium chloride, sodium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), Larginine, fish oil, vitamins (sodium L-ascorbate, calcium D-pantothenate, nicotinamide, DL -? - tocopheryl -acetate, riboflavin, retinyl acetate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, phylloquinone, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin), L-histidine, Mortierella Alpina oil, L-thyrosine, lactic acid bacteria (Luteriacillus DSM 17938, 8,9 x 107 CTU / 100 g powder at the end of minimum shelf life).
Allergens: contains milk and fish.
Nutritional information per 100 g: Energy 2048 kJ / 490 kcal, Fats 23 g - of which saturated fatty acids 6.2 g, monounsaturated fatty acids 11 g, polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.1 g linoleic acid 3.4 g, alpha- linolenic 0.4 g, arachidonic acid (ARA) 43 mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 43 mg, carbohydrates 62 g - of which sugars 38 g, lactose 36 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 9.3 g, Salt 0, 55 g.
Minerals per 100 g : Sodium 220 mg, Potassium 420 mg, Calcium 564 mg, Phosphorus 343 mg, Magnesium 50 mg, Manganese 0.11 mg, Selenium 19 mcg, Iron 7.3 mg, Iodine 70 mcg, Copper 0.37 mg, Zinc 4.4 mg, Chlorides 370 mg, Fluorides <(or equal) 0.060 mg.
Vitamins per 100 g: Vitamin A 510 mcg RE, Vitamin D 6.8 mcg, Vitamin E 9.0 mg TE, Vitamin K 37 mcg, Vitamin C 80 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamin) 0.5 mg, Vitamin B2 (ryboflavin ) 1.1 mg, Niacin 5.3 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 0.36 mg, Acid. leaf 81 mcg, Kys. pantothene 5.1 mg, Vitamin B12 1.3 mcg, Biotin 11 mcg,
Osmolarity: 231 mOsm / l, osmolality 258 mOsm / kg.
13.7 g of powder 90 ml of water = 100 ml of prepared nutrition
Instant milk infant formula with Lactobacillus reuteri and modified protein, intended for controlled dietary nutrition while reducing the risk of allergy to milk proteins.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Long-term breastfeeding is the best way for a baby, so we prefer him to baby food. Nestlé BEBA OPTIPRO HA. 2 should only be part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a substitute for breast milk during the first 6 months of life. It must not be consumed by infants allergic to milk proteins.
It is not suitable as the only source of nutrition.
Nestlé BEBA OPTIPRO HA 2 should be administered on the advice of a doctor or a qualified child nutritionist.