Nicorette Mint 4 mg 20 pressed lozenges
Nicorette Mint lozenges are used to reduce the irresistible craving for a cigarette when deciding to quit or reduce the number of cigarettes smoked. They help to reduce withdrawal symptoms (irritability, agitation, increased appetite, waking up at night). The product is only intended for adult smokers from 18 years of age with a high degree of nicotine dependence (the first daily cigarette within 30 minutes after waking up, or more than 20 cigarettes a day)
- they help to overcome nicotine addiction
- prevent withdrawal symptoms
- without the health risks associated with smoking
Adult smokers who want to stop smoking immediately:
- put one lozenge in your mouth and let it dissolve to taste the cigarette
- take 8 to 12 lozenges per day (maximum 15 lozenges per 24 hours!) for up to 6 weeks
- gradually reduce the number of pastilles after 6 weeks
- discontinue use of lozenges when using 1-2 lozenges daily
- you may suddenly feel the irresistible need to smoke after you quit, in this situation you can take the lozenge again
Adult smokers who want to quit smoking gradually:
- use a lozenge instead of a cigarette if you have an irresistible need to smoke
- when all cigarettes have been replaced with lozenges, use only lozenges (maximum 15 lozenges in 24 hours!)
- you will eventually stop taking the lozenges
- If you are unable to reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke every day after 6 weeks of lozenge use, consult your doctor.
- If your attempt to quit smoking has not been successful within 6 months of taking the medicine, consult your doctor.
The active substance is nicotine (4 mg per lozenge).
Excipients: Lozenge core: mannitol (E421), xanthan gum, dried compound menthol flavor (arabic gum (E414), peppermint, menthol and cineole flavor), sodium carbonate (E500) (i), sucralose (E955), potassium salt acesulfame (E950), magnesium stearate (E470b); coating: hypromellose (E464), composite liquid menthol aroma (peppermint, menthol and cineol aroma), titanium dioxide (E171), sucralose (E955), sepifilm polish (hypromellose (E464), microcrystalline cellulose (E460) aluminosilicate E555), titanium dioxide (E171), acesulfame potassium (E950), polysorbate 80 (E433).
An adult dose may cause severe or even fatal poisoning in a child. Therefore, keep Nicorette Mint out of the sight and reach of children.