Niquitin Clear 21 mg transdermal patch 7 pcs
NiQuitin Clear 21 mg is a medicine to quit smoking. It alleviates the desire to smoke and removes unpleasant symptoms.
Detailed product information
NiQuitin Clear 21 mg patches are designed for adult smokers as a smoking cessation support. Niquitin Clear 21 mg treats smoking addiction by mitigating withdrawal symptoms (such as irritability, frustration, anger, anxiety, restlessness, and disturbances of concentration) associated with smoking cessation, including a strong desire for nicotine (craving). It does not contain tar or carbon monoxide and therefore does not have such a health risk as smoking tobacco.
How to use NiQuitin Clear 21 mg:
It is important to keep the descending dosing program until the end of the cure. This increases the chances of success of the treatment. Do not use the patches for more than ten consecutive weeks.
- If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day, the following procedure applies :
Phase 1: NiQuitin Clear 21 mg for the first 6 weeks Phase 2: NiQuitin Clear 14 mg for the next 2 weeks Phase 3: NiQuitin Clear 7 mg for the last 2 weeks.
- If you smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day, the following procedure applies :
Phase 2: NiQuitin Clear 14 mg for the first 6 weeks, Phase 3: NiQuitin Clear 7 mg for the last 2 weeks.
The new patch should be given once daily at the same time, preferably shortly after waking. Leave the patch in place for 24 hours.
NiQuitin Clear 21 mg: Each patch contains nicotine 114 mg, 21 mg released within 24 hours.
The other ingredients are ethylene copolymer with vinyl acetate, high density polyester film laminate, adhesive polyisobutene, composite polyester foil, and white ink.
Here are some tips on how to ease the cessation process:
- Discard all cigarettes, ashtrays and lighters and wash all your clothes to get rid of cigarette smoke
- Find someone around who '' goes with you '' and try to get family support
- Practice light and try to keep a light diet
- Try to think positively and think about success
- Prepare for situations where you have the greatest taste for a cigarette. If you can, avoid these moments and have a substitute plan in reserve, instead of cigarette lighting
Caffeine reduces nicotine absorption. Therefore, oral nicotine-containing formulations are not recommended to be drunk with beverages or coffee.