Nutrilon Pro Futuro 4 - 4 packs x 800 gr
We believe that every child deserves the best. The most advanced patented Nutrilon Profuturo formula has been specially developed to support the immune system * and the healthy development of the child **. Nutrilon Profuturo 4 is a follow-on infant milk intended for infants from the end of the 24th month .
Important components of Nutrilon Profuturo baby milk:
- ** contains omega 3 alpha-linolenic acid, which is important for normal growth and development of children
- contains a unique blend of fats for optimal use
- HMOs - oligosaccharides naturally occurring in breast milk and are the third most important component of breast milk
- A clinically tested blend of GOS / FOS prebiotics and breast fat inspired by breast milk
- * Vitamins A, C, D that contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system
Practical and innovative packaging
Nutrilon Profuturo is packed in a handy, lockable box with lid, which is fitted with a safety catch to maintain freshness. In the corner of the box is a bar for easy alignment of powder in the measuring cup. On the bottom of the lid there is space for placing the measuring cup. The packaging is secured with protective seals.
- Sterilize all used dishes and boil drinking water intended for infants. Allow it to cool to about 40 ° C in the kettle for about 30 minutes. Pour the appropriate amount of boiled water (see table on the back) into the sterilized bottle.
- Always use the measuring cup provided for dosing. Align the powder with a special plastic strap inside the package.
- Add the appropriate amount of powder to the water bottle (see table on the back).
- Immediately after closing the bottle, shake it vigorously for 10 seconds in an upright position.
- Before serving, check the milk temperature by dropping it on the inside of the wrist and serving immediately.
Lactose (from milk), skimmed milk powder, demineralized whey (from milk), vegetable oils (rape, sunflower, coconut), anhydrous milk fat (from milk) 10,8%, galactooligosaccharides (from milk) 8,4%, concentrate whey protein (from milk), fructooligosaccharides 0.6%, calcium phosphate, fish oil, whey protein (from milk), 2'fucosyllactose, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, Mortierella alpina oil, choline chloride, sodium citrate, L- ascorbic, dibasic magnesium phosphate, emulsifier (soya lecithin), sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, taurine, inositol, ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, sodium L-ascorbate, L-carnitine, zinc sulfate, cytidine 5'-monophosphate, sodium uridine 5´-monophosphate salt, antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate), adenosine 5´-monophosphate, inosine 5´-monophosphate sodium, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate,nicotinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium, cupric sulphate, retinyl palmitate, fishflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, potassium iodide, pteroyl monoglutamic acid (folic acid), manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, phytomencadenol, phytomencadecadione -biotin, retinyl acetate, cyanocobalamin.
Breastfeeding is the best way to feed infants. Nutrilon® 4 Profuturo® is designed for infants from 6 months. It should be part of a mixed and balanced diet, not used as a replacement for breast milk during the first 6 months. It is not suitable as the only source of nutrition. The decision to initiate the use of baby foods, including an exception to the 6-month age rule, should be taken only on the advice of a physician or a person qualified in the area of nutrition and pharmacy and depending on the individual needs of the infant. Consume the prepared food within 2 hours, then discard. Do not heat in the microwave, as there is a risk of scalding. Never add more sprays to the nutrition than specified or anything else. Take care of the hygiene of the first teeth. It is important for the health of infants to follow the preparation instructions and recommendations given.
We Also Recommend
Aniball Light pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth
Aniball - Dark pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth