Ocutein Ginkgo Lutein Da Vinci Academia 15 mg 90 capsules
Ocutein Ginkgo Lutein Da Vinci
OCUTEIN® GINKGO Lutein contains a unique combination of 4 important nutrient categories. None of these nutrients can be created by the body itself, so it is recommended to take them from the diet, and a good combination is also very important:
1. GINKGO BILOBA: Ginkgo biloba extract promotes peripheral blood circulation and nourishes the retina of the eye, which is particularly useful for the eyes. Each capsule contains a significant amount of standardized Ginkgo biloba extract - 45 mg.
2. OMEGA-3 MULTI-ACENED FATTY ACIDS: Each capsule contains 250 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and 36 mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are highly concentrated in the cells of the eye. DHA contributes to maintaining normal vision. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA.
3. NATURAL CAROTENOID COMPLEX: Each capsule contains 14 mg of lutein and 1 mg of zeaxanthin, ie 15 mg of carotenoids, which are concentrated mainly in the yellow spot - a small part of the retina, which is responsible for central vision. Another important carotenoid is vitamin A, which contributes to maintaining the normal state of vision.
4. ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEX: Vitamin C, zinc and selenium help protect cells from oxidative damage. In addition, zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and recognition functions. Dietary supplement.
1 capsule per day.
Why use OCUTEIN® GINKGO Lutein?
- single eye nutrition with 4 nutrient categories
- supports peripheral blood circulation of the eyes (ginkgo)
- contributes to maintaining good vision (DHA, vitamin A and zinc).
Facts / advice
Storage: Store in a dry and dark place at 15-25 ° C. Protect from direct sunlight, frost and high temperatures.
Composition of the preparation
Lutein (contains 1 mg zeaxanthin) 15 mg, Standardized Ginkgo biloba extract (24% flavonoid glycosides and 6% terpenic lactones) 45 mg, Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) 628 μg, Fish oil (DHA 250 mg, EPA 36 mg) 360 mg , Zinc (zinc oxide) 14 mg, Selenium (sodium selenite) 26 μg, Vitamin C (sodium L-ascorbate) 100 mg