Omron C28P compressor inhaler
Personal collection cannot be used for this product.
It ensures high inhalation efficiency and less loss of the medication solution thanks to the unique two-valve mouthpiece system. The inhaler allows the application of a wide range of dosage forms, including Vincentka. Ease of use, durability and simple maintenance guarantee maximum user comfort. Inhalation is possible both with the help of a mouthpiece and with the help of a mask for adults or a mask for children, which are included in the package.
- The device is designed to treat respiratory diseases, asthma, bronchitis, allergies, as well as the common cold in children and adults.
- It uses the unique AVT (Advanced Valve Technology) technology – it allows you to inhale the maximum amount of the drug on inhalation and reduces the loss of the drug on exhalation, which optimizes the therapeutic effect of the inhaled drug.
- Air is pumped into the inhaler by a compressor.
- The possibility of using a wide range of inhalation solutions.
- Connection to the electrical network.
- Easy operation and maintenance.
- Extended warranty of 3 years on the device.
Before using the medical device, carefully read the instructions for use and storage.
Quantity per pack
- Apparatus (compressor)
- Power cord
- 1x Spray chamber set
- 1x Inhalation hose (PVC) 150 cm
- 1x Mouthpiece kit
- 1x Children's mask adapter
- 1x Mask for children (PVC)
- 1x Mask for adults (PVC)
- 5x Air replacement filter
- Practical travel case
Operating instructions in Czech language and warranty card
- Type: Compressor inhaler.
- Particle size produced: 2.65 μm (MMAD-mean particle diameter).
- Volume of the medicine container: minimum 2 ml – maximum 10 ml.
- Residual volume of the drug: 0.7 ml.
- Noise level (at a distance of 1 m): approx. 55 dB.
- Aerosol output: 0.7 ml.
- Aerosol outlet rate: 0,12 ml/min.
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz.
- Consumption: 140 VA.
- Weight of the device (compressor): approx. 1.3 kg.
- Dimensions of the device: approx. Ø 180 x 104 mm.
- CE 0051.
- Classification according to the European Directive for ZP (MDR 2017/745) – class IIa.
We Also Recommend
Aniball Light pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth