Omron MIT Elite tonometer
Tonometer on the demanding arm with the ability to capture and indicate arrhythmia and preclamias for home and medical use, using IntelliSense technology to intelligently inflate the cuff in relation to current blood pressure.
Extra large, clear and legible 3rd line display
Not just on the road! Clinically proven for pregnant women (preklamsie).
Preeclampsia is a generalized disease that appears to be the only one strictly related to pregnancy.
- 90 measured values in memory
- calculation of the average of the last 3 measured values
- arrest and indication of arrhythmias
- warning of inappropriate movement
300 alkaline measurements
157 mm x 74 mm x 30.6 mm
devices without batteries approx. 240 g
cuffs approx. 130 g
- Cuff CM1 (for arm circumference 22-32 cm)
- AAA alkaline batteries, 4pcs
- Travel case
- Complete CZ manual - approved by OMRON Healthcare Europe
- CELIMED warranty card
The OMRON MIT Elite and MIT Elite Plus tonometers have won numerous awards:
- 1st place in the prestigious iF product design award in 2009 in its category
- Consumer Favorite Design and Universal Design Awards in 2009 in their category
We Also Recommend
Aniball Light pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth