Opti free REPLENISH contact lens solution 120 ml
Multi-purpose disinfectant solution OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM
- Increases wearing comfort and regenerates lens surface to maintain moisture
- Without changing
- It cleans, regenerates, rinses, disinfects, stores
- For silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses
Multipurpose disinfecting solution OPTI-FREE ® Replenish TM is a sterile, buffered, isotonic aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium borate, propylene glycol, patented system regeneration TEARGLYDE ® dual action (TETRONIC ® 1304 acid nonanoyl ethylendiaminotrioctová) with preservatives POLYQUAD ® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX ® (myristamidopropyldimethylamine) 0.0005%.
When used as described in the OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM Multi-Purpose Disinfection Solution :
- It cleans your lenses by releasing and removing accumulated proteins, deposits and other substances from them during disinfection and storage.
- It destroys harmful microorganisms (bacteria) on the lens surface.
- It is used to rinse and store your silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
- Its composition is used for disinfection and storage of lenses in the case for up to 30 days after disinfection.
If OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM Multi-Purpose Disinfectant is used daily, no additional enzymatic cleaning product is required.
When using the OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM Multipurpose Disinfectant, physiological saline is not required.
For use in daily cleaning, regeneration, rinsing, protein removal, chemical (not thermal) disinfection and storage of silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses as recommended by your eye specialist.
OPTI-FREE Replenish MPDS LENS USERS BENEFITS FROM COMFORT AND MOISTURE
By storing the lenses in the lens pouch, the OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM Multi-Purpose Disinfection Solution regenerates the lens surface on a daily basis by adsorbing the patented wetting system to the surface to maintain a thin, wet layer of natural tears on the lens surface. This will allow the formation of an uninterrupted moisture shield between the lens and the eye, providing a pleasant feeling throughout the day by keeping the lenses moist. This moisture shield on the lens surface helps many patients keep their eyes white (without redness).
Increases comfort for contact lens wearers from the most common soft materials that otherwise have discomfort when worn.
Regenerates the lenses to maintain moisture on their surface, allowing many patients to see more clearly at the end of the day.
CONTRAINDICATIONS (reasons not to use):
People with allergies to any component of the OPTIFREE ® RepleniSH TM multi-purpose disinfectant should not use this medicine.
- Remove the protective foil around the neck of the vial before use.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling the lenses.
- Clean, regenerate, rinse and disinfect the lens each time it is removed.
- Always handle the same lens, right or left, first to avoid confusion.
- Empty the case after use, rinse with fresh OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM multi-purpose disinfectant and allow to dry in dry air.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING, REGENERATION, DISINFECTION AND REMOVAL OF PROTEINS:
- Rinse each side of the lens thoroughly (for 5 seconds) with the multi-purpose
- OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM disinfectant solution .
- Fill the ALCON ® Lens Case with OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM Multi Purpose Disinfectant . Leave the lenses in a sealed case overnight for at least 6 hours. After this time, the lenses are ready for use.
If any mechanical particles remain on the contact lenses, rinse them with OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM Multi-Purpose Disinfectant prior to application .
You can keep the lenses in the sealed lens case with OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM multi-purpose disinfectant solution for up to 30 days. After this period, your lenses must be cleaned and disinfected every 30 days and worn with OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM multi-purpose disinfectant solution .
Your eyes are specific. Based on your tears and the schedule for wearing your lenses, your eye care specialist can recommend additional lens care products or procedures. Always follow the eye specialist's instructions. Do not change the lens care instructions without consulting your eye care professional.
If an ophthalmologist recommends rubbing the lenses, drop a few drops of solution onto the lens and rub it for a few seconds. Then follow the instructions above.
It is very important that you follow the eye care specialist's instructions and all the instructions in the package leaflet regarding proper use and proper care of your lenses and lens care products, including the lens case. If you experience persistent discomfort, excessive tearing, changes in vision, or redness of the eye, IMMEDIATE the lenses IMMEDIATELY and consult your eye care specialist as the problem may worsen.
- Always use OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM multipurpose disinfectant solution fresh. Never reuse the solution in the lens case.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the mouth of the drip bottle.
- Replace the cap after use.
- Store at room temperature. Keep upright.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Use only until the expiry date indicated on the product.
- Discard any remaining solution six months after first opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use with thermal disinfection.
OPTI-FREE ® RepleniSH TM multi-purpose disinfectant solution , which is sterilized
by filtration, is supplied in plastic bottles in sizes ranging from 60 ml to 300 ml.
Lens case ALCON.