OROXID forte solution is a medical device for intensive oral hygiene in adults. It promotes healthy gums and speeds up the healing of inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity. It is based on active oxygen and ACTIPONE PX3 (natural extract of ginger, myrrh and echinacea). These ingredients soothe, regenerate and nourish the oral mucosa and remove harmful microbes (bacteria, viruses, fungi).
- It helps in inflammation and bleeding gums, periodontitis, aphtha.
- It works against bad breath and increased plaque formation.
- It helps in healing after surgical procedures in the oral cavity (tooth extraction, removal of tonsils).
- It helps in sore throat.
- Effectively removes stains on teeth, eg after tea, coffee, wine, cigarettes and restores the teeth to their natural shade.
- It helps in oral hygiene for persons with braces, implants and dental replacements.
- It helps restore the natural microflora in the oral cavity.
- It is suitable for quick relief and help for intensive healing.
OROXID forte does not contain alcohol or chlorhexidine . Therefore, it is more gentle to the oral mucosa, does not irritate and dry it. The solution is suitable for regular rinsing of the oral cavity after brushing teeth or gargling.
How to use OROXID forte solution:
Use the solution 2-3 times a day, preferably after a meal or after brushing your teeth. You can also use OROXID instead of toothpaste when brushing your teeth, or more often during the day if you need it.
The solution is intended to be rinsed. Pour about 15 ml of solution (2 bottle caps) into your mouth. Flush your mouth actively for at least 30 seconds. Then spit out. You can also gently brush your teeth with a brush while rinsing. There is no need to rinse the mouth with water after use.
Deionized water, 3% solution of specially treated hydrogen peroxide, Actipone ® PX3 (Aqua, glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Zingiber officinale extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin, Echinacea purpurea extract), flavors, stabilizer.
When applied to the mucous membranes, there may rarely be irritation, which is usually transient and disappears after a few minutes or after rinsing the mouth with water.