Oroxid forte oral spray 100 ml
OROXID forte is an active oxygen-based spray for intensive and proper oral hygiene and rapid healing of oral inflammation and gingival bleeding in adults.
Detailed product information
OROXID forte spray is a medical device for intensive oral hygiene in adults . It promotes healthy gums and accelerates the healing of inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity. It works on the basis of active oxygen and ACTIPONE PX3 (natural extract of ginger, myrrh and echinacea). These ingredients calm, regenerate and nourish the oral mucosa and remove harmful microbes (bacteria, viruses, molds).
- It helps in inflammation and bleeding of the gums, periodontitis, in the presence of apht.
- It works against mouth odor and against increased plaque formation.
- It helps in healing after surgical procedures in the oral cavity (tooth extraction, removal of tonsils).
- It helps in sore throat.
- It effectively removes stains on teeth such as tea, coffee, wine, cigarettes and restores their natural shade to the teeth.
- Helps with oral hygiene to people with braces, implants and dental restorations.
- It helps to restore the natural microflora in the oral cavity.
- It is suitable for quick relief and help, for intensive healing.
OROXID forte does not contain alcohol or chlorhexidine . Therefore, it is more mild to the oral mucosa, not irritating and does not dry it. The spray is also suitable for frequent use during the day, eg on the road, in the car, to work.
How to use the OROXID forte spray:
Use the spray 2-3 times a day, preferably after a meal or after brushing your teeth. You can also use OROXID when brushing your teeth or instead of toothpaste or more often during the day if you need it.
Inject at least 4 sprays into the oral cavity, resp. on the tonsils or posterior wall of the pharynx. Leave for about 30 seconds. Then spit out. It is not necessary to rinse the mouth with water after use.
Deionized water, 3% solution of specially treated hydrogen peroxide, Actipone ® PX3 (Aqua, glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Zingiber officinale extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin, Echinacea purpurea extract), flavors, stabilizer.
When applied to the mucosa, irritation may rarely occur, which is usually transient and disappears after a few minutes or after rinsing the mouth with water.