Pharmatex Vaginal cream 72 g
Local contraceptive with spermicidal effect.
Detailed product information
Active substance: Benzalkonium chloride solution 500 g / l 2.40 g (equivalent to Benzalkonium chloride 1.20 g) in 100 g vag. cream.
Excipients: Citric acid, macrogol-palmitostearate, lavender essential oil, sodium phosphate dodecahydrate dodecahydrate, purified water.
Local contraceptive with spermicidal effect (destroying fertilization ability of sperm).
The contraceptive effect is immediate and lasts for at least 10 hours.
Pharmatex vaginal cream is for local (local) contraception. Its use is recommended especially in the following cases:
- temporary or permanent contraindication of oral contraception
- contraindications for the use of intrauterine body or intolerance
- contraception in the post-parturition or abortion period and before menopause
- contraception during accidental (episodic) intercourse.
Hypersensitivity to the active substance, benzalkonium chloride.
If the condition mentioned in this paragraph occurs only during the use of the product, please inform your treating physician.
Side effects are not known. If any unusual reactions occur, consult a doctor.
No other vaginal medication should be used with this contraception.
If you are using another vaginal medicine, you must stop using it before you start contraception with Pharmatex vaginal cream.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF USE:
- Attach the applicator to the cream tube and fill it up to the mark. Fill it carefully so that air bubbles do not form in the cartridge.
- Remove the applicator from the cream tube, insert it into the sheath and slowly push the applicator piston to push the cream deep into the vagina. Creating a cream will make your lying down easier.
- For repeated sexual intercourse, apply another dose of cream.
Spermicidal (sperm fertilization) effect of this preparation is lost in any contact with soap:
- Hygiene of the external genital organs after sexual intercourse is possible only without the use of soap.
- With sexual intercourse, it is necessary to wait for at least 2 hours. The use and simultaneous administration of other products is prohibited for possible undesirable interactions.
- For the same reasons, vaginal bleeding may not be performed prior to sexual intercourse.
Before you use the product, you are familiar with the principle of this type of contraception. The product should not be used without familiarization with the instructions. In case of any doubt, talk to your doctor.
With any sign of sex disorder (burning sensation in the vagina, discharge), stop using this contraception immediately.
The product should not be used after the expiry date stated on the package! Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25 ° C.
72g tube with applicator.