Philips Optichamber Diamond inhalation attachment
Combination of comfort and functionality
The Philips OptiChamber inhalation attachment provides an elegant combination of comfort and functionality. Low-resistance membranes open freely and facilitate inhalation for all patients, including children. The exhalation valve at the top allows for proper inhalation control. Incorrect inhalation technique, eg high effort or very rapid inhalation, will give a warning beep.
- the antistatic chamber holds the aerosol longer, thus providing sufficient time to inhale the drug
- Low- resistance diaphragms facilitate breathing through the extension chamber
- flexible pMDI adapter
- a warning beep that monitors the correct inhalation technique
The OptiChamber Diamond inhaler meets different patient needs. It was developed with regard to:
- patients with insufficient coordination. The antistatic material retains the aerosol longer, allowing the patient sufficient time to inhale the drug.
- patients with insufficient inspiration. Low-resistance membranes allow the patient to breathe easily through the adapter chamber with minimal resistance.
- patients requiring the use of a mask. Simply put the LiteTouch face mask with a soft grip and gently press against the face for proper sealing. (Mask is not included in this product. Can be purchased separately or as OPTICHAMBER DIAMOND SET - MASK S / M / L)
- patients who need to be given the medicine by another person. The exhalation membrane movement during exhalation allows the nurse to monitor the patient's respiratory rate and coordinate inhalation accordingly.
Stepped mouthpiece is suitable for children and adults.
The attachment can be easily disassembled and washed with warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
Volume - 140ml
Length - 14.2cm
Mouthpiece - Can be connected to standard 22mm couplings
Extension chamber - Antistatic plastic ABS
Membranes - Silicone (latex-free)
Service life - Recommended replacement after 1 year