Sanct Bernhard Turmeric 60 capsules
The yellow root of turmeric is known primarily for its delicate flavor and for imparting the color of curry spice. Less is known about the very positive effects of this plant on the human body. Turmeric capsules are supplemented with Bioperine® black pepper extract, which significantly increases the absorption and thus bioavailability of turmeric. Turmeric is often called Indian saffron due to its color. In addition to the rare essential oils, it contains curcumin, which gives it a distinct yellow-orange color.
The use of turmeric is multifaceted:
- It acts as an antioxidant
- It has a good effect on normal digestion and liver function
- It contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system - blood circulation
- It helps the proper functioning of the respiratory system
- Supports the normal condition of joints and bones
- It has a good effect on the functioning of the nervous system
- Supports normal skin condition
Turmeric extract (51.1%), black pepper extract, choline, gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
100 g capsules contains:
51.1 g curcumin extracts - of which 48.6 curcumin; 7.5 g choline; 0.75 g black pepper extract.
Adults take 2 capsules a day after a meal. The capsules should be swallowed whole with sufficient liquid.
This product has been marketed as a food supplement. Has no approved curative effects and is not a cure. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.