Sanosil DDW drinking water disinfection 80 ml / 80 l water
SANOSIL® DDW disinfectant for drinking water, bottle volume 80 ml is designed for disinfection of about 80 liters of water
- is a disinfectant with extremely good efficiency in a simple way of use.
- prevents effective re-clogging of any germs.
- is a tasteless and odorless product, does not irritate skin or mucous membranes and does not cause allergies.
- it is not carcinogenic (does not cause cancer) or mutagenic (does not cause gene changes).
- SANOSIL® DDW is an additionally stabilized SANOSIL HWP disinfectant solution.
- SANOSIL® DDW contains 1.75% hydrogen peroxide and max. 35 mg / l silver.
Field of application
Disinfection of drinking water in areas of low hygiene standards, natural disasters, etc.
80 ml, intended for disinfection of 80 l of drinking water.
20 drops per 1 liter of water (2 drops per 0.1 liter of water) - see label.
Use biocidal products safely. Always read the package information and accompanying product information before use.