Scholl Everyday shoe insoles gel for women 1 pair
New Scholl GelActiv ™ Shoe Inserts for Everyday.
Detailed product information
Every day the amazing comfort of GelActiv ™ for shock absorption
Why use Scholl GelActiv ™ - Every day? The double gel filling proves to be effective in absorbing micro shocks and helps to reduce excessive pressure from walking and daily activities. The harder gel filling provides support for the foot arch and heel, while the softer gel filling provides excellent damping.
- GelActiv ™ Technology
- All Day Shock Absorption
- Excellent Damping
- The orthopedic insole is designed for all day comfort
How to prevent tired feet:
- Wear shoes that fit well and provide your feet with proper cushioning and support.
- Move well enough to stimulate blood circulation.
- During the breaks, sit down and put your feet in an elevated position.
- Maintain optimal body weight.
GelActiv ™ Technology: GelActiv ™ technology delivers superior shock absorption * and damping with ergonomically developed gel packs integrated in the orthopedic pad. GelActiv ™ effectively absorbs micro shocks and helps to reduce excessive pressure, such as walking or running.
Design of orthopedic insoles: Scholl GelActiv ™ orthopedic inserts help to reduce excessive pressure on the foot due to the effective interface layout and pressure distribution. * Unlike orthopedic insoles.
Instructions for use:
- Adjust the size if necessary. Cut off the line that marks the size of your shoes, or use the original orthopedic pad as a pattern.
- For best results, remove the existing orthopedic insoles and replace them with Scholl GelActiv ™ orthopedic inserts, which are inserted with the gel side down. Replace the inserts if they show signs of wear.
We recommend replacing orthopedic insoles every six (6) months.
- A - 37-37,5
- B - 38-38,5
- C - 39-40
- Full size - 41-42
- A - 42-43
- B - 44
- C - 45
- 46.5 - Full size - 48.5
Can be used for:
- Normal daily footwear for the workplace.
- Sport shoes.
- Flat sole.
Cleaning instructions: To clean, simply wipe with a cloth soaked in warm soapy water (do not leave soaked).