Scholl Gel Active Sport men insole 1 pair
GelActiv ™ Shock Absorbing Technology
Why Use Scholl GelActiv ™ - SPORT Orthopedic Insoles?
They are designed to effectively absorb shocks and help reduce excessive pressure from running or sports. The strong foot arch support and cushioning layer are designed to fit well with sports shoes.
- GelActiv ™ technology
- Strong foot arch support for active feet
- Shock absorption in heel , knee and ankle area
- Orthopedic pad shape designed for all-day comfort
To prevent tired feet:
- Wear shoes that fit well and provide proper cushioning and support for your feet.
- Move well enough to stimulate blood circulation.
- During breaks, sit down and put your feet up.
- Maintain optimal body weight.
Scholl GelActiv ™ technology delivers excellent shock absorption and damping ability ** thanks to ergonomically developed gel cartridges integrated in the orthopedic pad. GelActiv ™ effectively cushions micro shocks and helps reduce excessive pressure to which the feet are exposed during daily activities.
Orthopedic pad design : Scholl GelActiv ™ orthopedic pads help to reduce excessive pressure on the foot, thanks to the efficient interface layout and pressure distribution. * The term joints refers to joints in the lower leg, such as knees or ankles.
** Unlike orthopedic insoles.
Instructions for use:
- Adjust the size if necessary. Cut according to the line that marks the size of your shoes, or use the original orthopedic pad as a model.
- For best results, remove the existing orthopedic pads and replace with the Scholl GelActiv ™ orthopedic pads with the gel side facing down. Replace the inserts if they show signs of wear.
We recommend that you replace the orthopedic pads every six (6) months.
- A - 37-37,5
- B - 38-38,5
- C - 39-40
- Full size - 41-42
- A - 42-43
- B - 44
- C - 45-46,5
- Full size- 48.5
Can be used for:
- Sports shoes.
Cleaning instructions: To clean, simply wipe with a cloth dampened in warm soapy water (do not soak).