Scholl Work Men Gel Active Insole 1 Pair
For strained feet *. GelActiv ™ Shock Absorbing Technology.
Why use Scholl GelActiv ™ - WORK orthopedic shoe inserts?
They are designed to effectively absorb shocks and help reduce the excessive pressure your feet have been exposed to for extended periods of time.
- GelActiv ™ technology
- Provides shock absorption all day long, especially on hard surfaces
- Continuous cushioning layer and all-day comfort
- Holes and fabric cover help keep feet dry
How to prevent tired feet:
- Wear shoes that fit well and provide proper cushioning and support for your feet.
- Move well enough to stimulate blood circulation.
- Maintain optimal body weight.
- During breaks, sit down and put your feet up.
Scholl GelActiv ™ technology: With ergonomically developed gel cartridges integrated in the orthopedic pad, Scholl GelActiv ™ technology provides superior shock absorption ** and damping capability. GelActiv ™ effectively cushions micro shocks and helps reduce excessive pressure to which the feet are exposed during daily activities.
Orthopedic pad design : Scholl GelActiv ™ orthopedic pads help to reduce excessive pressure on the foot, thanks to the efficient interface layout and pressure distribution. ** Unlike orthopedic insoles.
Instructions for Use:
- Adjust the size if necessary. Cut according to the line that marks the size of your shoes, or use the original orthopedic pad as a model.
- For best results, remove the existing orthopedic pads and replace with the Scholl GelActiv ™ orthopedic pads with the gel side facing down. Replace the inserts if they show signs of wear.
We recommend that you replace the orthopedic pads every six (6) months.
- A - 37-37,5
- B - 38-38,5
- C - 39-40
- Full size - 41-42
- A - 42-43
- B - 44
- C - 45-46,5
- Full size- 48.5
Can be used for:
- Sports shoes.
Cleaning instructions: To clean, simply wipe with a cloth dampened in warm soapy water (do not soak).