Scholl Work shoe insoles gel for women 1 pair
New Scholl GelActiv ™ Insoles for Work.
Detailed product information
For stressed feet *. GelActiv ™ shock absorbing technology.
Why use orthopedic shoe inserts Scholl GelActiv ™ - WORK?
They are designed to effectively cushion shocks and help reduce excessive pressure on your feet.
- GelActiv ™ technology
- Provides shock absorption throughout the day, especially on hard surfaces
- Continuous cushioning and all-day comfort
- Holes and upper fabric layer help keep feet dry
How to prevent tired feet:
- Wear shoes that fit well and provide your feet with proper cushioning and support.
- Move well enough to stimulate blood circulation.
- Maintain optimal body weight.
- During the breaks, sit down and put your feet in an elevated position.
Scholl GelActiv ™ Technology: The Scholl GelActiv ™ technology provides excellent shock absorption ** and damping thanks to the ergonomically developed gel packs integrated in the orthopedic pad. GelActiv ™ effectively cushions micro shocks and helps to reduce the excess pressure that the feet are exposed to during daily activities.
Design of orthopedic insoles: Scholl GelActiv ™ orthopedic inserts help to reduce excessive pressure on the foot due to the effective interface layout and pressure distribution. ** Unlike orthopedic insoles.
Instructions for use:
- If necessary, adjust the size. Cut off the line that marks the size of your shoes, or use the original orthopedic pad as a pattern.
- For best results, remove the existing orthopedic insoles and replace them with Scholl GelActiv ™ orthopedic inserts, which are inserted with the gel side down. Replace the inserts if they show signs of wear.
We recommend replacing orthopedic insoles every six (6) months.
- A - 37-37,5
- B - 38-38,5
- C - 39-40
- Full size - 41-42
- A - 42-43
- B - 44
- C - 45
- 46.5 - Full size - 48.5
Can be used for:
- Sport shoes.
Cleaning instructions: To clean, simply wipe with a cloth soaked in warm soapy water (do not leave soaked).