Sencor has developed a wrist pressure gauge that is perfect for home pressure measurement. The device measures systolic and diastolic pressure and also offers heart pulse information. If the values are outside the safe standard, a warning will be given to let you know that there is a risk of cardiac arrhythmia and to seek medical advice. The large LCD display shows the measured value, which is supplemented by a graphical resolution of the elevated values for mild, moderate or severe hypertension.
Memory for 60 measurements
The built-in memory can store up to 60 most recent measurements of one user with the exact date and time taken. For example, when you visit a doctor, you only need to take the compact device with you and he will know exactly how the pressure has developed over the past few days.
When measuring, you can select the displayed units of pressure, either mmHG or kPa. The instrument measures values from 0 to 300 mmHG with a maximum deviation of 5%, so you can be sure that the data is accurate. The pressure gauge is powered by two AAA batteries included.
- It measures systolic and diastolic pressure and heart rate
- Graphical resolution of elevated pressure (mild / moderate / severe hypertension)
- Cardiac arrhythmia warning indication
- Adjustable cuff 13.5 - 19.5 cm
- Large LCD Display (31 x 44 mm)
- 60 measurements (for 1 user) including date and time recording
- Battery Power (2 x AAA)
- Automatic pressure cushioning and draining
- Oscillometric method of measurement
- Measuring range: pressure 0 - 300 mmHG, pulse 40 - 199 beats / min.
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 3 mmHG, pulse +/- 5%
- Choice of pressure units (mmHG or kPa)
- Warning indication for shaking wrist during measurement
- Low battery indication
- Automatic error correction with LCD display
- Auto-off when idle (1 minute)
- Retention of stored records in memory even after battery replacement
- Supplied with: 2 x AAA batteries
- Weight: 106 g (without batteries)