SENCOR SBP 690 Digital blood pressure gauge
The digital pressure gauge with extra-large display measures pressure and pulse without waiting. The last 60 measurements will remain in memory to compare pressure development. You can see the results on a clear LCD display.
Detailed product information
Get your Sencor arm gauge and measure your systolic and diastolic pressure and heartbeat at home whenever you need it. In a moment and without waiting you will find out your results and you will immediately know if you are at any health risk. In addition to the measured values on the large LCD display, you can also see the graphical resolution of the elevated pressure values, either mild, moderate or severe hypertension. Similarly, the device will give a warning indication when a cardiac arrhythmia is detected that may be potentially life-threatening.
Memory for 60 measurements
The built-in memory stores up to 60 measurements for one user, including the exact date and time, so you can compare the values back. Pressing and draining the cuff is done automatically, you don't have to worry about anything.
- It measures systolic and diastolic pressure and heart rate
- Graphical resolution of elevated pressure (mild / moderate / severe hypertension)
- Cardiac arrhythmia warning indication
- Adjustable cuff 22 - 42 cm
- Extra Large LCD Display (61 x 93 mm)
- 60 measurements (for 1 user) including date and time recording
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adapter
- Automatic pressure cushioning and draining
- Oscillometric method of measurement
- Measuring range: pressure 0 - 300 mmHG, pulse 40 - 199 beats / min.
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 3 mmHG, pulse +/- 5%
- Choice of pressure units (mmHG or kPa)
- Warning indication for shaking wrist during measurement
- Low battery indication
- Automatic error correction with LCD display
- Auto-off when idle (1 minute)
- Retention of stored records in memory even after battery replacement
- Included: 4 x AA batteries
- The SENCOR SBX 001 power adapter can be purchased
- Dimensions without cuff (width x depth x height): 120 x 140 x 70 mm
- Weight: 287 g (without batteries and cuff)