SIDERAL Folic 30 mg 20 sachets
Iron that does not irritate the digestive tract. Iron is a trace element important for the proper functioning of the body. It contributes to the normal production of red blood cells and is involved in the transfer of oxygen in our body. Its deficiency can manifest itself in lethargy, fatigue, headaches and dizziness. Sideral Folic is ideal for women . It contains the patented form of iron SUCROSOMIAL®, which ensures excellent absorption and at the same time gentleness to the gastrointestinal tract. It does not cause constipation, cramps or diarrhea. The absorption of iron is also facilitated by the vitamin C contained , which also acts as an antioxidant. Iron is supplemented with folic acid, vitamins B6, B12 and C.Folic acid is especially important during pregnancy.
When to take the product?
- with low iron intake from food (eg vegetarianism, reduction diets )
- with increased need for iron ( pregnancy, breastfeeding )
- in cases of blood loss ( heavy menstruation , blood donation)
- with reduced iron absorption
- trying to conceive (contains folic acid)
- in case of exhaustion, fatigue or general weakness
- during regular exercise
- iron contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion , favorably affects energy metabolism, helps the normal functioning of the immune system , participates in the normal production of red blood cells and hemoglobin , contributes to normal cognitive functions and participates in the process of cell division
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron and has a positive effect on the immune system
- folic acid helps the normal function of the immune system , helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion and normal mental activity , contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids and participates in the process of cell division, contributes to the growth of germinal tissues during pregnancy
- Vitamin B12 favorably affects the activity of the nervous system , contributes to the normal production of red blood cells and the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D helps maintain healthy bones
- vitamins B6 and B12 have a positive effect on energy metabolism
- high absorption and bioavailability of iron
- digestion without problems, easy to use even without water
Take 1 sachet daily, let the contents dissolve in your mouth.
Iron 30 mg (214.3% RHP), vitamin C 70 mg (87.5% RHP), vitamin B6 1 mg (71.4% RHP), folic acid 400 μg (200% RHP), vitamin D3 10 μg ( 200% RHP), vitamin B12 1.75 μg (70% RHP) in one sachet.
Sweetener: sorbitol, Sucrosomial iron (ferric phosphate, pregelatinized rice starch, sucrose fatty acid esters, glucose syrup-coated sunflower lecithin, milk proteins, calcium phosphate), sweetener: xylitol; vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), orange flavor, acidifying agent: citric acid, vitamin D3 (cholecarciferol, medium chain triglycerides, gum arabic, sucrose, starch, alpha-tocopherol, calcium phosphate), vitamin B 12 (cyanocobalamin) , citric acid, corn maltodextrin, trisodium citrate), natural lemon lime flavor, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K, folic acid (pteroyl-monoglutamic acid), gluten-free.
Dietary supplement with sweeteners. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.