Sunar premium is a diamond in baby food, with which you don't have to compromise. Thanks to its unique composition, it is as close as possible to breast milk and contributes to the successful development and overall comfort of your baby. It contains Nutrasense - a unique combination of substances naturally occurring in breast milk, which, among other things, has been involved in strengthening the immune system and protecting the child since birth. In addition, Sunar is the only one in which breast milk is the only one that contains milk fat, which makes it very well accepted by children.
- Prebiotika GOS
- DHA and ARA
Dried whey protein (from milk), vegetable oils (palm, rapeseed, sunflower, beta-palmitate), whole milk powder, prebiotic fiber GOS (galactooligosaccharides), lactose, skimmed milk powder, minerals (see table), fish oil , vitamins (see table), choline, taurine, nucleotides (AMP, CMP, GMP, IMP, UMP), inositol, emulsifier: soya lecithin, L-carnitine.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Sterilize the pacifier, bottle and ring by immersing them in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Boil infant water in another container, cool it to 40 ° C and pour the required amount into the bottle (see table).
- Fill the measuring cup with powder, level the excess with a clean knife blade and pour the required number of measuring cups into the bottle (see table). Close well and shake.
- Before serving the baby, check that the milk temperature is not higher than 37 to 40 ° C.
Store in a dry place below 24 ° C and away from heat sources. Do not store in the refrigerator. Always prepare a freshly mixed portion for each feeding. Do not store unused portion and resubmit. Always close the package carefully and keep it in a cool, dry place after each batch has been prepared. Use the contents of the opened package within 4 weeks.