Systane ULTRA Moisturizing Eye Drops 10 ml
Moisturizing eye drops help alleviate the problems associated with dry eye syndrome. Thanks to their composition they provide the eyes with long-term protection and significant relief from the unpleasant manifestations of dry eye.
Detailed product information
SYSTANE ® ULTRA moisturizing eye drops can be used for everyday wetting and lubrication, longer wear and for silicone-hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) disposable contact lenses. SYSTANE ® ultra moisturizing eye drops moisturize your contact lenses, reduce contact lens wear and help remove unwanted particles that can cause irritation and / or discomfort.
0.4% polyethylene glycol 400 (humectant), 0.3% propylene glycol (humectant)
Instructions for use
Protection against burning and irritation caused by eye dryness.
For external use only.
Do not use the product
- if there is a change in color or turbidity
- if you are sensitive to some of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Protect from contamination - The dropper tip must not touch other objects.
- replace the protective cap after each use
- if you experience eye pain
- if you notice changes in vision
- if eye irritation or irritation occurs after more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately.
Application and dosage principles
- Shake before use.
- If necessary, add 1 to 2 drops to each affected eye.
Store at room temperature.
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydroxypropyl guar, POLYQUAD® preservative (polykvadium chloride -1) 0.001%, potassium chloride, deionized water, sodium chloride, sorbitol. It may contain hydrochloric acid or sodium hydroxide to adjust the pH factor.
- To avoid contamination of the product, never touch any of the surface of the bottle with the tip of the dropper.
- Replace the protective cap after use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Use only until the expiry date indicated on the package.
- Discard any remaining solution 6 months after first opening.
- Keep out of the reach of children.