Terezia PleuroENZYM 60 capsules
TEREZIA PleuroENZYM is a capsule supplement containing oyster mushrooms and chagu, bromelain and papain enzymes, vitamins E and D3.
- Oyster mushroom contains many biologically active substances, declared content of betaglucans and fungal fiber.
- Chaga is a wood decaying fungi, commonly found on birch trees and other deciduous trees. It occurs most in the forests of northern Europe and Russia. It contains a number of important nutrients and natural substances (polysaccharides, betaglucans, trace minerals, fiber, amino acids) and the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD).
- Bromelain is an enzyme contained in pineapple.
- Papain is an important papaya digestive enzyme.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D3 helps to maintain normal condition of bones, teeth and normal muscle activity. It contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Involved in the cell division process. It has a positive effect on the normal functioning of the immune system.
Take 1 capsule twice a day before meals. The capsules should be swallowed whole with a drink of water or dispensed and the contents poured into food or water. It is possible to use as long-term as needed.
1 capsule contains 500 mg of a mixture of pleuroENZYM [powder of oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) 250 mg, bromelain, papain, soybean (Inonotus obliquus) powder, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)] containing 118.2 mg ß-glucan ± 3.75 mg.
Capsule shell: gelatin.
Not suitable for children under 3 years. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose. It is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Use the capsule immediately after removing it from the blister. Suitable for celiacs, pregnant and nursing women.