Terezia VITAMIN D3 BABY from 1 month 400 IU drops 10 ml
Vitamin D is very important for the human body. It is fat soluble and is primarily found in two forms: D2 (ergocalciferol) and D3 (cholecalciferol). Vitamin D2 is of plant origin and D3 is the active form found in humans and other mammals. Vitamin D3 regulates calcium metabolism, facilitates its absorption and utilization in the body. It is needed mainly for the formation and mineralization of bones and teeth. Especially for infants and toddlers it is necessary for the growth of solid bones and teeth.
Olive oil, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin E (a mixture of tocopherol). 1 drop contains 10µg / 400 IU vitamin D3 in oil base (200% RHP *)
* Income reference value
Infants from birth and children under 12 years: 1 drop per day. Adults and children over 12 years: 2 drops a day. Turn the bottom up, do not shake. Drop directly on the pacifier, nipple or infant's tongue, resp. Add to food or drink.
- Judged by the Czech Pediatric Society.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- It is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not store above 25 ° C.
- Suitable for gluten-free diet.
- Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
We Also Recommend
Aniball Light pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth