Topvet Lymforegen herbal tea portioned
TOPVET herbal tea Lymforegen is a tea blend of 7 types of herbs that help wash away unwanted substances from the body and support cleansing.
TOPVET Lymforegen herbal tea contains:
- The root and stem of a dandelion (radix taraxaci cum herba), which aids normal digestion and normal activity of the stomach and liver.
- Stinging nettle (herba urticae), which helps to eliminate water from the body and natural defenses.
- Flower echinacei (flos echinaceae), which contributes to normal liver-cleansing activity and positively affects natural defenses.
- Marigold flower (flos calendulae), which assists normal liver and intestinal function.
- Horsetail stem (herba equiseti), which contributes to normal liver function and has a positive effect on excretion.
- Orange peel (pericapium auranti).
- Lemon grass (citronella).
Pour 0.25 l of boiling water over 1 infusion bag and then leave to infuse for approximately 5-10 minutes. Tea is drunk warm and always warm. Adults are advised to drink 2-3 cups a day.
Dandelion root and stem, nettle stem, echinacei flower, marigold flower, horsetail stem, orange peel, lemon grass.
Not suitable for children under 3 years. Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Keep out of reach of children.