VitaLip-C Liposomal vitamin C 60 capsules
Discover the power of vitamin C in liposomal form. For healthy immunity and relieving fatigue. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is essential for life and maintaining good health. It provides a number of basic metabolic processes. VitaLip-C contains vitamin C in liposomal form , which is produced by the patented liposomal technology LipoCellTech (TM). This ensures high absorption and increases the bioavailability of active substances.
Main effects of vitamin C:
- helps the normal functioning of the immune system
- contributes to reducing fatigue and exhaustion
- favorably affects the nervous system and mental activity
- protects cells from oxidative stress
- helps proper energy metabolism
- contributes to the normal production of collagen , which supports the proper functioning of our bones, skin, cartilage, blood vessels, teeth and gums
- contributes to increased iron absorption
Why liposomal form:
Vitamin C is coated with a layer of natural phospholipids (so-called liposomes). This liposomal layer ensures the transport and protection of vitamin C through the stomach into the intestines, allows its efficient absorption into the blood (more than 95%) and maximum bioavailability for cells. Thanks to the liposomal packaging, the product is gentle on the digestive system.
Unless otherwise recommended, adults take 2 capsules daily (1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening) and children from 6 years of age take 1 capsule daily. Drink plenty of fluids.
Vitamin C 350 mg (437.5% of intake reference value) per capsule.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), sunflower lecithin, palmitic acid, oleic acid, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsules).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. Pay attention to a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.