VITAMIN STATION Rapid test Kidneys 1 pc
Test your health easily and quickly with the VITAMIN STATION Kidney test. By checking the albumin level, possible kidney disorders can be detected at an early stage , so that treatment can be started in time. As a precaution, it is recommended that the test be performed on diabetics and people with high blood pressure (once a year). Don't hesitate and test yourself!
How does it work?
Albumin is a protein produced by the liver and is one of the proteins in the blood plasma. Under normal circumstances, albumin is not present in the urine, or only in very small amounts. Elevated albumin levels indicate impaired renal filtration function. Excessive urinary excretion of albumin may signal problems such as high blood glucose, triglycerides (fat), diabetes or high blood pressure. A self-diagnostic test within 10 minutes determines the presence of albumin in the urine . In case of a positive test, visit your general practitioner and consult the next procedure exclusively with him.
- self-diagnostic test for urinary albumin
- easy and fast to use
- testing in the comfort of home
- result in as little as 5-10 minutes
- the package contains all the material needed to perform the test
1. Collect some urine in the enclosed plastic cup. (The height of the sample in the plastic container should be between 1 - 1.5 cm.)
2. Tear the protective bag (in the notch), remove the test strip from it, holding it by the marked end.
3. Place the test strip perpendicular to the urine crucible, into its notch. Wait 5 - 10 seconds. CAUTION: The urine level must not exceed the blue horizontal line on the strip below the small arrows.
4. Remove the test strip from the container and place it in a horizontal, dry place. Wait for a response.
5. After 5-10 minutes, evaluate the test according to the package leaflet. Do not evaluate after more than 15 minutes. To evaluate the result, compare the color intensity of the test and control bars.