For your pets, we offer you a food supplement that is great for reducing dental plaque and tartar. It is a purely natural preparation containing seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum. This natural preparation reduces the smell from the mouth and keeps the teeth and gums of your dog or cat healthy . The advantage of DentOn from the Vitar Veterinae brand is its effectiveness directly in the digestive tract, where it enters the blood and then into the saliva. It helps capture bacteria that affect dental plaque and softens existing tartar.
Key properties of the Vitar Veterinae DentOn food supplement, 50 g
- DentOn food supplement from the Vitar Veterinae brand, suitable for dogs and cats
- Excellent for reducing dental plaque and tartar
- A natural preparation containing the seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum
- DentOn reduces the smell from the mouth and softens the existing stone
- Vitar Veterinae DentOn keeps your pet's teeth and gums healthy
400 mg - 1 scoop (included in the package)
Small breeds of dogs up to 10 kg and cats - half
Dogs from 10 kg to 25 kg - one scoop Dogs from 25 kg - two scoops
How to use:
Stir once a day in your pet's regular diet. Use the product regularly. If results do not appear within 4 to 8 weeks, double the daily dose.
Active ingredients in 400 mg (measuring cup):
Ascophyllum nodosum - 400 mg