Woykoff Relaxis cheese flavor 60 tablets Calming for Dogs
Woykoff Relaxis is a product containing the essential amino acid L-theanin intended for fast calming dogs weighing 10 kg.
Detailed product information
Woykoff Relaxis is a veterinary preparation in the form of a cheese flavored tablet containing the essential amino acid L-theanin , which is contained in green tea.
L-theanin acts directly in the brain and induces a state of deep relaxation without feeling sleepy. Its effect on serotonin and dopamine metabolism contributes to a sense of well-being.
Relaxis is designed for fast-calming dogs
- During thunderstorms and fireworks.
- Before the visit of a veterinarian.
- On a trip by car and before an exhibition.
The use of the product does not cause sensory dyspnoea, it does not have sedative or hypnotic effects. The effect is more pronounced with repeated use than with impact and isolated use.
- Medium breed (10-25 kg) 1-2 tablets max 3 times a day.
- Large breed (25-50 kg) 2-4 tablets up to 3 times a day.
- Giant breed (over 50 kg) 3-6 tablets max 3 times a day.
The effect is about 40 minutes after administration and lasts for 3-6 hours. After 6 hours, the dose can be repeated.
L-theanin 60 mg in 1 CANIS tablet.
L-theanin, Lactomin 80%, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium salt, magnesium stearate, sorbitol, cheese flavor, hypromellose.